When you need emergency funds and your payday is still days or weeks away, one of your best solutions is to secure short term loans. The good news is that these types of loans are easy to obtain. Not only do banks offer them, you may also obtain short term loans from online lenders.
There are different types of short term loans, one of which is a payday loan, which usually caters to the general workforce who encounter scarcity of funds. That’s easy cash when you need to pay for your hospitalization or you need to pay your bills but you don’t have enough cash on hand. However, before you search for online short term loan lenders or go to your local banks to apply for one, it is important that you take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of short term loans.
Instant Short Term Loans
When you need cash fast, an instant short term loan can be a lifesaver. These loans are designed to help you get through a financial emergency, and they can be a great option when you need money fast. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re considering an instant short term loan:
1. Instant short term loans are typically small loans that must be repaid within a few weeks or months.
2. These loans usually come with high interest rates, so it’s important to make sure you can afford the repayments before taking out a loan.
3. Instant short term loans should only be used for emergencies – if you can avoid borrowing, it’s always best to do so.
4. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the loan before you sign anything – you don’t want to get into more debt than you can handle.
If you’re facing a financial emergency and need cash fast, an instant short term loan could be the answer. Just make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the loan before you sign anything, and only borrow what you can afford to repay.
Advantages of Short Term Loans
- Short term loans are the most convenient because you get your funds on the same day. Processing takes only 24 hours. There are cases when you get your loan the same day you applied for it. There are even online applications that are approved in just a matter of hours!
- Online application is very easy for short term loans since there aren’t too many documents to submit. It is just important to present a proof income that will serve as assurance for the lender that you have the capacity to pay for the shot term loans. You will only be asked for your latest pay slip, income and employment information, and your bank account statement which will be the lender’s basis for the approval of your application.
- In connection with the fewer paper works, even if you have a bad credit history, you will still have the chance to secure any of the short term loans types since banking institutions and lenders have no credit check provision that will affect your chances of getting approved.
- Short term loans do not require collateral for approval.
- When you apply for short term credits you will not be burdened with long term debt obligations that will hinder you from enjoying financial freedom that you deserve.
Disadvantages of Short Term Loans
- The downside is that they have higher interest rates because of the no-collateral provision. This will serve as protection on the part of the online lenders from borrowers who fail to pay back their short term loans.
- Since there is no collateral involved, the amount will be limited, however, in the long run, this will prove to be better for you since you don’t need to make large payments including the interest, plus any delayed payment charges should you fail to remit on schedule.
- Failure of payment of your short term loans will put you in a bad light, no matter how limited the amount you got, plus there are stiffer penalties and charges that you will have to settle. This will further merit bad credit rating.
Short term loans are your best option when you need immediate cash so when you need money for emergencies, just ask your local bank or surf the net to find online lenders.